Joint pain and other bone-related issues are seen quite common among the masses at current times.
Orthopaedic is the department that works towards curing people out of such bone-related ailment or ligaments and other muscle deformities.
The treatment procedure differs from person to person depending on the severity of the disease; therefore, it can either be surgical and non-surgical.
East Delhi is known to have several experts in the field of orthopaedics; hence, it is a city where most people opt for any muscle, joint or bone-related problems.
Here, in this article, we are going to look into a few best . The doctors in this list are affluent professionals and have been delivering their best services for an extended period.
Table of Contents
Dr Hemanshu Kochhar
Dr Himanshu is a life member of Indian Orthopaedic Association and also of Indian Arthroscopy Society. Other than that, he is also a member of Delhi Orthopaedic Association and the Indian Society of Hip and Knee Surgeons. He has been working as an orthopaedic for almost sixteen years, primarily in the field of sports injury and knee replacements.
If your concerns are similar to his specialised area, then Dr Kochhar will be the right person to visit.
Dr Balvinder Rana
Dr Balvinder Rana is a specialist in ankle and foot arthroscopy, ankle ligaments, ankle and foot deformity correction, bunion and claw/ hammer toe surgery, flat foot reconstruction surgery, complex trauma to foot and ankle to name a few.
If you’re going through any of the mentioned deformities or issues, then Dr Rana is one of the best orthopaedic doctors in East Delhi to visit.
- Dr. Balvinder is an orthopedic surgeon with 19+ years of experience.
- Dr. Rana is a member of the Education Committee, American Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Society, Indian Orthopedic Association, AO Trauma, and American Orthopedic Foot, Gurgaon Orthopedic Society and Ankle Society (AOFAS) and President of Indian Foot and Ankle Society.
- Dr. Balvinder Rana has been encouraged as guest faculty for lectures on Foot and Ankle Surgery at various national and international conferences including lectures in the Asian Federation of Foot and Ankle Societies’ conference in Japan, 2016.
- Dr. Balvinder specializes in Ankle arthroscopy, Foot and Ankle deformity correction, Diabetic foot, Foot and Ankle Surgery, Flat foot and bunion reconstruction surgery, Total Ankle Replacement, Charcot’s Foot and Ankle, Ankle Ligament Injuries, Foot and Ankle arthritis, and reconstruction and tendon problems in Foot and Ankle.
- Dr. has drafted and broadcast book chapters on trauma and Foot and Ankle Surgery.
Dr Ashish Jain
He is a life member of Indian Arthroplasty Association and Indian Society of Hip and Knee surgeons. He has been serving in the department of joint reconstruction surgery and trauma for more than ten years now and also has the experience of working in several prestigious hospitals in India. He is an expert primarily in conducting computer-assisted TKR surgeries.
Dr Jatinder r Singh Jaggi
Speciality interest of Dr Jatinder Bilies in lower limb replacement surgery, hip and knee primary surgery/ revisionary surgery, minimally invasive joint replacement surgery, complex trauma and elective orthopaedic surgery, foot and ankle surgery, sports injuries to name a few.
Also, he is a member of Indian Orthopaedic Association and a member of the Asian Association for Dynamic Osteosynthesis, Hong Kong.
Above mentioned are some of the best orthopaedic doctors in East Delhi. These doctors are known for their best performances in the field of orthopaedics; hence, are the most reliable figures.
We hope that this article guided you to come across the best orthopaedics, and you have found a positive conclusion after going through the details.
We have shortlisted the doctors based on their experience, service proficiency, success graph and both surgical and non-surgical services.
Therefore, make sure to give a detailed read on the article, and it will certainly assist you in the right direction.